Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Lal Girit Mutfağı


Altay Pansiyon Yani 20, Ayvalik, Turkey Tel:-+90266 327 28 34
If you are tired of eating typical Tourist Trap food in Cunda, you must find and try this local gem. It serves fresh home food specialties, and it has a garden across the street which makes it romantic.
Emine Join opened in 2003, a story that started as a contribution to my family. Başaracaktım despite the objections of my wife, or tried to, or did not say that. One wish from us, such as our friends at home hissetmesiydi. I'm a cook , you know, as the saying goes hand made taste just like that ..... But still I'm lucky because, anneannemle a child, my grandmother was very nice to make and delicious to eat may have triggered me to do so. I use 100% natural products, so our guests get everything fresh from my garden, and a vital necessity as possible. Because I always be people who do not deserve good things. If your receiving value for the natural right. In fact, there is a lot to tell, but the pages will not fit. Success öyküme ..... I was able to continue to succeed, we try to be worthy. It is my greatest joy. In the meantime, I'm doing it myself for over 7 years aşçılığını LAL CRETE cuisine. Annanelerimizin cuisine brings the pleasure. Especially in Istanbul, Bursa and other cities I give infinite thanks and respect to our friends. Today, thanks to our friends çıkyorsam summit ...
Hope to meet you soon and ...
 

No comments:

Post a Comment